Sunday, 5 April 2009

april painting

after a quiet spell on the painting front due to other problems i have managed to complete my 251/1d hanomags from warlord / bolt action miniatures. they took some cleaning up and after doing the base coat in tamiya dark yellow i tried with a new style i found on the net, dry brush with bleached bone before adding the camo colours then black wash to finish followed by more dry brushing in other colours for effect,

the end results are ok and I'm happy with them for now..

also done another valiant British battalion 52 figures and i also tried putting a German side cap on one figure and it looks ok to give them another head option

No comments:

Post a Comment