Friday, 12 November 2010

new figures finished

after a long time able to pick up a brush i finally finished some new figures, notably the warlord plastic Germans.
they go together ok but could have had the rifle ammo pouches as separate on the sprue.

my choice of painting them afrika korps or Italy use just to do them differently

also finished is this 1/48 scale me109 picked up years ago from a pound shop, the decals didn't stick so i did my best free hand just need to add some static grass at the front of the base


  1. Very nice paint work on the Afrika Korps and great idea with the crashed ME109

  2. Nice use of washes on those DAK germans!

    Greets, WNAT (wargame news and terrain blog)